Friday, July 31, 2009

Thinking about doing on-line school for medical coding and billing?

Is there anyone that has taken on-line classes for medical coding and billing? Are the classes hard to do? How long did you have to go to school? The on-line classes which is through Gatlin.com are for I believe 240 hours. I have up to 180 days to finish the class. Indiana Rehab are paying for the class. I really want to learn this, so I can get a job and work at home do to my arthritis and other medical reasons. Thank you.

Thinking about doing on-line school for medical coding and billing?
Those schools could be a good start off point for your career in medical billing. But unless you attend an accredited university, most employers do not pay attention to that certificate. I have been doing medical billing for almost 6 years now and I broke into it by starting as a receptionist at a medical practice. If you are interested in an Associates Degree in Medical Billing and Coding I would suggest Keiser College online or similar. If you want to break into the field, search for jobs in a doctor's office setting as a receptionist.





Good luck!

wholesale flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment