Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I maintain visitors count on my website? Can anyone help me with the coding?

If you are to do the coding on your own server, you couldn't do it with just HTML or JavaScript. You'd need a server-side scripting language like PHP, JSP, or ASP (just as some examples). They're not terribly hard to code, and there's stock code out there.





The easiest way, however, is to just use a commercial product, like digits.com. As long as you don't go over 1,000 hits per day, it's free.

How can I maintain visitors count on my website? Can anyone help me with the coding?
Hit Counter %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; free %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Reply:There are all kinds of available free counters


Start here http://www.amazingcounters.com and whille your at it you probably need web traffic analysis software too check out Web CEO it's free.( for keyword checking, page rank and to check other metrics as well.)


Both free


No comments:

Post a Comment