Friday, July 31, 2009

I need help coding my inventory in a flash game im making?

im making a point and click game in flash 8 and im having trouble coding the inventory. so far everything works until u go to a different part of the room (aka different frame). Once i change frames the items in my inventory disappear and everything in the past frame resets itself. i obviously need to fix this but i dont know how to.





I knw its rather hard to help without seeing what i mean so if u want i will send u the flash file and the .swf if u PM me or email me (no offense to yahoo but i dont check my yahoo mail all that often since i use gmail...but ill see ur email eventually) also ill just have to trust that u wont steal my non working game......but even if u do want to use the code in my game at least ask me and ill prolly let u.

I need help coding my inventory in a flash game im making?
really, I didn't realize what and where you have problem. So,I suggest you send e the source file (Fla) and I'll try to help as I could.


This is my email address so you could contact me or IM me.





m.zatari@yahoo.com
Reply:first of all, you should ask on a flash development site. Second, you should learn about intellectual copyright and either create or find a license under which you should license your source.





That being said, I have no idea about flash programming. But if you send me a free copy of Flash MX or whatever flash compiler you use, I'll try.


No comments:

Post a Comment