Thursday, July 30, 2009

Has anyone got a job after getting a Medical Billing and Coding Diploma online?

Getting a job isn't that difficult after GOOD coding/billing training. The program you choose should offer advice on how to start up. Good luck to you!

Has anyone got a job after getting a Medical Billing and Coding Diploma online?
I would contact Drs. office's %26amp; Hospitals for a job. I don't see this as a problem. Show your diploma %26amp; see what happens. Good luck. I have billed Medical insurance for years for a Hospital.
Reply:I probably shouldnt answer this but I have a degree in medical billing and coding (10 years ago), and have worked in a supervisory capacity for 4 years. I can tell you that we have never hired a single coder with one of these online diploma certificates or correspondence diplomas that are advertised on tv or in magazines. We hire coders with a certificate or degree from a brick and mortar school only. Personally I feel these programs are shady money making schemes and hurt the people who are trying to better themselves. Do yourself a favor and just take the brief certificate program locally, the college may have some online classes to help you out with scheduling.

wild flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment