Friday, July 31, 2009

Coding to create orpan process and zombie process in Linux?

Can Anyone Please give me the CODING in "C" to implement the concept of Orphan process and Zombie Process in Linux.


Pleaase give me the coding either in "C" or "Linux".





I'm in dire need of it immediately. Please help me. I'll be greatfull to Yoo.





Thank You Very Much.

Coding to create orpan process and zombie process in Linux?
you can use the fork statement to create a process now after that you need to destroy the address pointer or something for the process to make it not know who its mother process is hence making it an orphan. Try to kill it and if it does not die or comes back to life YOU GOT A ZOMBIE. Search this kind of stuff on yahoo search and you should find something. I do not have the code in my back pocket.





RJ


No comments:

Post a Comment