Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am coding a java script in which I need to use more than 2 types of quotes inside it is that possible & how?

The code originally had 2 types of quotes but Im trying to add a new function which itself requires : double quote but since i already used double quote for document.write("") i cant and already used single quote for some other part.


those functions with the single and double quotes work but the new one which needs a third quote doesnt.


please tell me how to add a third quote or somehow fix it and ill give the points right away.

I am coding a java script in which I need to use more than 2 types of quotes inside it is that possible %26amp; how?
You need to "escape" any double quotes inside other double quotes:





document.write("here is the 1st single quote ' here is a 2nd full quote \" any other questions?");


No comments:

Post a Comment