Thursday, July 30, 2009

What type of file/coding is something like a 3D avatar stored in?

For something like Second Life (although that one might be tailored to them) but in general. Or even something like from a character builder.

What type of file/coding is something like a 3D avatar stored in?
Make Money asking questions!!!! It's 100% free!!!!!





You can ask the same type questions and get answers just the same, but get paid for it!!!





About 2 days ago I was on Yahoo! Answers and Someone answered my question, telling me about this site http://www.mylot.com/?ref=krazydaizy...





You should go to it. It is the exact same type site as Yahoo! Answers, but you get paid to post questions and answers. It really is quite cool! The best part... it's free! I signed up two days ago, so I do not know everything about it, but its worth a look!! I have already made money on it... seriously!! I did not spend a penny!

flower bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment