Friday, May 21, 2010

Medical Coding or LPN School?

I have the choice of either and I can't decide. I've been a CNA for a long time and i'm sort of burnt out on the "hands on" part but would it be different if I were a nurse? Is medical coding hard to learn? I think I would be good at it but not entirely sure.





Thanks!

Medical Coding or LPN School?
I just completed an intensive course in Medical Billing and Coding. I also have my national certification in Medical Billing and Coding too. Your knowledge of medical terminology will be a great help to you. It is not terribly difficult to learn but I wouldn't say that it is easy either. However, depending on the area of the country that you live the pay differs greatly. After going on interviews I found that the average pay in Eastern PA was around $12.50 per hour to start. This is a growing field and one that you will certainly be able to learn quickly. After a few months I have gone back into my old career but have decided to maintain my national certification for the future. One never knows. Good luck!

wholesale flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment