Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where can i get coding for all languages website?

where i can get coding for seeing my site in all major languages in the world say eng ,german,spanish ,french ,hindi tec....is there any code for different indian languages ???

Where can i get coding for all languages website?
Goto Google Translate... The translations aren't perfect, but at least it's a start...





http://translate.google.com/translate





(I just tried the English-%26gt;Japanese, which worked well. Then I tried Japanese-%26gt;English and it didn't do as well:





"Hi, my name is Nakamori Akina!" got translated to:


"Today, as for my name they are the medium forest discernment greens!"





It did a literal translation of her name...)





Then you'll have to create a duplicate copy of your site for each language or you could store all the text in a database and retrieve it based on the language requested...


No comments:

Post a Comment